Friday, May 1, 2015

Answers for Annabelle

Two weeks ago, our family received an email from a Motorcycle Club, they mentioned our little girls name and that her story had been brought to their attention. Our family does not ride motorcycles, Annabelle's grandmother has a Harley and a few of our friends here and there ride - but a group of bikers in leather is typically not our crowd.. we are more Nissan Altima and lifted trucks kinda people ;)

My heart skipped a beat and I quickly called AK inside to read the email again to make sure I was reading it correctly. A club wanted to meet us? Wanted to meet ANNABELLE? We gave her a high-five, "Way to go kid! You have fans absolutely everywhere, in EVERY shape and form, don't you?!"

Three days later, we opened our home to the Guilty Ones Motorcycle Club, Richmond Chapter.
I wasn't nervous in the least, but I was quite curious over who was about to come into my home. Neither AK nor myself are judgmental people, we open our doors to perfect strangers.. but this was quite different - I was intrigued and excited for what these new guests would bring to our family.

Annabelle ran to the door in a full sprint when they arrived, "Come on in friends! Come in my house!" She didn't miss a beat. She didn't see the leather vests or tattoos - she saw a group of the most incredibly loving, humble and caring men that may ever come into our lives. They brought her gifts. A FULL BAG of gifts to be exact. She was in disbelief over the goodies, I was in awe as I watched her slowly begin to wrap them around her pinky.

Before I knew it - two hours had passed. We had all shared some of the most amazing stories and conversations, I sipped a glass of wine to help fight back the pouring tears that wanted so badly to fall - tears of happiness and joy, humble and love for perfect strangers. Annabelle showed the guys how she hooks up her feeding tubes and within a blink of an eye, 5 grown biker men were kicking a Princess Frozen bouncy ball in my living room while Annabelle laughed and smiled.




The Guilty Ones MC has chosen Annabelle for their annual "Impact a Child Charity Event" 

This event is for children that have a specific need, whether that is a medical device / supply / treatment, etc. Annabelle's need is for answers. And while money or funding cannot buy answers.. Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Center for Eosinophilic Diseases can certainly provide the answers that Annabelle's little body is dependent on.

Thursday, April 30, 2015 - I got the call from Cincinnati, Ohio. "Hi Mrs. Bishop, Annabelle has been approved and a team is waiting for her here at the hospital." The silence fell and the world stopped spinning. In the most incredible way possible - everything in life just stopped when those words were spoken. This is the prayer that our family has been praying hardest for since March 2013. This hospital and it's organization is the answer for children like Annabelle who suffer from this disease. This is our "St. Jude" for Eosinophilic Diseases, if you will.

Because of Annabelle's most recent admission, we now know the rest of her GI system (large intestine, colon and possibly small intestine) is succumbing to the disease. We need answers quickly, but answers do come with a price tag when it involves consultations, surgeries, tests, labs and a huge array of doctors representing various fields.. not to mention, flights, travel, lodging and time away from work. The price tag is more than any family can handle. But a price tag should never be placed over a child's life.

This benefit is to get Annabelle to Cincinnati Children's Hospital and literally save her life, the quality of her life, keep a bubbly smile on her face, calm her parents fears, ease all your troubled and worried minds.. most importantly - this benefit and hospital will provide Annabelle Grace everything that a beautiful, strong three year old deserves in life, a fighting chance.


The "Answers for Annabelle" charity will be hosted locally in Hanover County. The Motorcycle Club is doing all the leg work and coordination but they can use any and all the help you are willing to offer and share.
  • We need a venue large enough to accommodate the event - do you have any suggestions?
  • Answers for Annabelle T-shirts with all the sponsors on the back will be printed
  • Personalized rubber bracelets (designed by Annabelle... no kidding) are being manufactured now.
  • There will be bouncy houses, face painting, multiple bands playing, corn hole tournaments, poker runs, and much more. 
  •  Most importantly, a bike ride on Annabelle's behalf will be coordinated and any and all bikers are invited to join for this little girl. 

Sponsor packets will be available very soon for anyone that wants to share their love and have their company/organization name printed on the t-shirts. ANY vendors that would like to come out, participate, setup a vendor table/tent, donate items or be part of the day - you are more than welcome to do so.

It takes an army to make things come together, fortunately for Annabelle.. she has the biggest and best army behind her cheering her on. I cannot wait for you all to enjoy this day with our family, spend some time with Annabelle, dance, have fun and give her big hugs as we leave for Cincinnati Ohio for answers.


If anyone has any questions or would like to be part of this amazing event, please contact the club directly, they are an incredible group of men and are grateful for everyone that wants to be part of making this come together for Annabelle.

GuiltyOnesRichmond@gmail.com



5 comments:

  1. These guys are truly amazing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr jeffrey can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr jeffrey . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:

    dctrjeffrey@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +2348162061202

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr jeffrey can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he did a spell for me. Two days later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr jeffrey . If you need a spell caster that can cast a spell that truly works, I suggest you contact him. He will not disappoint you. This is his E-mail:

    dctrjeffrey@gmail.com

    WhatsApp +2348162061202

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is me Annabelle when I'm older I'm not of love at her I've 43 surgeries And have a cheerleader but I still go every 6 months to have another surgery

    ReplyDelete
  5. BARNESHACK INTEL is a Group of Multinational Hackers. An affiliate of Evil Corp. We make sure by all means necessary that our clients get the best of services on A PAYMENT AFTER JOB IS DONE BASIS. Rather than send money and trust a criminal to fulfill your deal, you can make sure the job is done before WORKMANSHIP is paid for. You'll get excellent customer service.
    That's a 100% guarantee.

    BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS
    if you have been a VICTIM,
    Contact:
    barneshack9@gmail.com OR kelchambers60@gmail.com for directives.
    Here, it's always a win for you.
    Without any Reasonable doubts, it is no news that BARNESHACK INTEL offer one of the best Hacking services world wide.
    Amongst others, services we offer are listed as follows :
    [ ] Binary Option funds recovery
    [ ] Social media hack
    [ ] Recovery of loan scam
    [ ] Recovery of dating scam
    [ ] E mail hack
    [ ] College score upgrade
    [ ] Android & iPhone Hack
    [ ] Website design
    [ ] Website hack
    Etc.....

    CONTACT:
    Email-: barneshack9@gmail.com OR kelchambers60@gmail.com
    Cell number-: +1 (240) 339-3355
    Copyright ©
    BARNESHACK Intel 2021.
    All rights reserved.

    ReplyDelete