Monday, October 27, 2014

We've arrived!

The afternoon was about as hectic and heartbreaking as I expected it to be. I rushed home with enough time to find our incredible nurse pulling everything together for us. Annabelle was dressed to a T and Madelynne was clearly aching over knowing we were about to leave. She didn't want to be more than a few feet away from me the entire evening as I frantically rushed around the house. 

AK was wonderful and packed everything I asked him to, he loaded the car while I played with the girls and talked to Mady about dance class tonight and dressing up in her princess dress for Halloween :) then, I gave Annabelle and Madelynne time to tell one another they love each other and goodbye's.



Finally we were on our way to the airport and Annabelle was way more excited than anyone should be considering the reason. 


Ak walked us into the airport and finally gave his goodbye kisses to his strong little girl. I thought I would break down and cry until I saw his eyes and knee if I let a tear fall, than the both of us would be an ugly mess! 



I rushed thru security and we made our way to our terminal. Annabelle was so excited to finally see an airplane! She couldn't wait to get on the plane :)



Once we were on the plane of course, she had to potty. And begin the marathon! The flight was actually wonderful. Belle never stopped talking but she was incredibly behaved and while exhausting, I truly couldn't ask for anything better. 



The taxi ride wasn't bad, I had a complete anxiety freak out moment as we were flying on an interstate and my baby was sitting in a seat with a lap belt and not a securely latched 5pt safety harness!!! Belle on the other hand thought it was the best thing she's ever done.. Beside flying in an airplane ;)





The moment we stepped into our hotel room, I stripped both us down to scrub all the germs off and shower. Annabelle is exhausted, as am I. I have a lot of paperwork to do before the morning and she is trying to fall asleep beside me as I update you all. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXrZPOKisB0


Until tomorrow friends!   

No comments:

Post a Comment