Friday, October 7, 2016

Panic Button

After all we've been thru over the years, rarely do I panic anymore .. I do get nervous at times, but I don't panic.

Last Thursday I began running a high fever, it's taken until today to finally keep my eyes open and head to stop pounding (mind you I went to the doctor myself last Sunday with no answer). Mady began Monday with the high fever, headaches, tummy ache, and body aches.. she's now on Day 5 and I just had to take her in.. I couldn't take it much longer seeing her feel so crummy.

So here we have it, 6 days before leaving for Cincinnati and on the brink of Annabelle's biggest and most important surgery ever - Madelynne and I have mono.

Holy shit.. there it goes.. the panic button 😳

Having three kids in our home that attend school has been a germ nightmare this school year. Annabelle wears a face mask daily and we wash our hands constantly but somehow haven't been able to combat the germs. Belle seems better but oh my god, if she gets mono, I have no idea what that would do to our upcoming appointments and surgery schedule. We've worked sooo hard to loose it now. Most importantly, I can't imagine what a virus this dangerous would do to her little body with no immune system. The entire idea has me covered in hives tonight as I curl on the couch with my babies... dear god, please help us, please protect Annabelle from this virus, keep her healthy and strong, please heal Madelynne and I and please, calm my momma heart :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment