Thursday, April 24, 2014

Let's get together.. Play, laugh, celebrate and meet this rockstar!

I and the rest of our little family are introverts, Annabelle is a bouncing beautiful, loud extrovert with enough life to spread over the world. She is amazing,  if you've read more than one entry of this blog, you know that already. 

I'm an introvert but I also have a heart the size of the world. My heart feels so heavy and guilty for all of you that send your wishes and prayers our way but haven't had the experience to meeting this amazing kid. Our lives continue to run at full speed ahead whether it's a family function, doctors/hospital visit or the occasion (rare) slow day around the house and we hibernate. I wish more than you can imagine that I could spend more time with each and every one of you but the longer we go, the more of those promises i seem to break. I carry that guilt more heavy than you know.....

Annabelle would love to see everyone, she would love to meet many of you that keep her little name in your nightly prayers.. on your church's prayer list or your children's thoughts and prayers as we teach them to think of others. I fully believe, with all my heart, that Annabelle is where she is today solely because of each and every one of you. Without you, I wouldn't have even able to feed my child on many occasions, you found me formula at the drop of a dime.. Made connections with someone who knew someone and the magic happened.. We wouldn't have been able to afford the floods of medications during some of the most painful days that Annabelle endured.. On an embarassing amount of days, I may not have had gas money to drive us hours and hours away to a hospital for help because we were drowning in medical debt. Mostly, Annabelle has survived numerous surgeries, sedations, scans, and literally overcome moments and circumstances that even her medical team didn't know she would overcome. She is alive, smiling, living and breathing here with us today. I owe those blessings to all the rest of you that selflessly pray for her each and every day.


I am planning an event in the near future for anyone and everyone who would like to take time away from our busy schedules to. meet and enjoy our sweet Annabelle and allow me and my family to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. By no means are we at the end of our battle, it's only begun, but we are without a doubt past some of the darkest days that I wish to never ever see again - you've been with us on this journey and I think it's time we step back and celebrate the steps we've made so far and share a few hugs in looking ahead. 

I will keep you updated as plans start to come together. If anyone has any suggestions, any resources, advice, time, thoughts or help you would like to share - I am more than open to everything you have to give!!  Please please send me an email - nothing is too small..

Thank you all and I hope to see you all very very soon <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment